"Laud was right" : OTM Profiles in Three Words or Less
Today we are proud to bring you an OTM profile written by a committed Anglican layperson, Mr. David Casazza.
1. Describe a moment in your recent ministry that you recognize as one of success and fulfillment.
That fire burned.
2. Describe your liturgical style and practice.
Laud was right.
3. How do you practice incorporating others in ministry?
Holy-water sprinkles all.
4. How do you care for your spiritual, emotional and physical well-being?
Puppies; kidlit; angelus.
5. Describe your involvement in either the wider Church or geographical community.
One Church to rule them all. (I cheated on the word count here)
6. How do you engage in pastoral care for others?
Confess, consolation, connection.
7. Tell about a ministry project that exists because of your leadership. What was your role in its creation? Who can be contacted about this project?
Dave's Anglicanism; central; me.
8. How are you preparing yourself for the Church of the future?
procreate; propagate; promulgate.
9. What is your personal practice of stewardship and how do you utilize it to influence your ministry in your worshipping community?
Give. more. money.
10. What is your experience of conflict involving the church? And what is your experience in addressing it?
Who's giving money?
11. What is your experience leading/addressing change in the church? When has it gone well? When has it gone poorly? And what did you learn?
Collect, don't spend.
And also: Give four keywords that describe your gifts and skills.
Tradition, tradition! .... Tradition!